Follow Your Passion And Witness The Magic
Passion is energy feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. — Oprah Winfrey
If you are someone who is not aware of his passion till now, take some time out of your busy life to find out your passion, sit with yourself alone for some time and ask yourself what are you really passionate about? what makes you excited? what is that one thing that you can do consistently without getting bored?
Is it necessary to know the passion? I used to ask this question to myself when I used to look for content to make money on youtube. I have watched videos of many influential people on youtube talking about their passion and making money working around it.
I have also attended the workshop of a millionaire online just to understand this word deeply. In that workshop, he explained the meaning of the word passion as something that is not just limited to you, something that helps other people, has value, and is in demand so that you can make money also.
After attending this workshop, I discovered my passion because I wanted to help people and make money doing what I enjoy doing.
I questioned myself and search for their answers, it took time to actually get the answers but trust me the universe has the answers to all your questions, all you have to do is to ask questions and wait for the answers.
Let me tell you about my passion which is speaking English.
The day I discovered my passion I got a way to improve my spoken English. I started practicing consistently to enhance my fluency. The day I started developing fluency, I was underconfident and at the intermediate level.
After practicing for months on ace fluency without skipping a single day, I reached an advanced level and I gained the confidence to communicate in English in front of anyone. Once I developed this skill I got the idea to impart it to the people in need of it.
Earlier I used to remain confused when it comes to introducing myself, but now I confidently introduce myself as an expert in English. To my surprise, my call got connected to those people who are looking for an expert. So I didn’t even have to struggle to find such people they automatically got attracted to me.
There are many people in the world who want to reach the level you are at, so never underestimate yourself.
This is the magic of the universe when you work on something that involves your heart and mind, Universe paves the way to move ahead in that direction. And when you align yourself with the universe your life becomes magical. The Universe wants you to be happy in every situation, and nothing makes you happier than working on your passion.
Thank you so much for reading my story…
Comments
Post a Comment