How To Attract Like-Minded People To You
How To Attract Like-Minded People To You
This article is based on a true story. I have shared my own experience of how I attracted like-minded people in my life. Trust me it doesn’t require any effort, all you need to do is to train your mind.
If you are someone who wants to grow and shine in the world. Make sure you surround yourself with the right people.
The story begins__
Before diving into the secret, let me first tell you how I used to be in school, that’s the important part of the story:
My description; I used to be like an angry bird, my mood switches in a second, used to remain in fighting mode always. I just only had one good friend. She had literally tolerated me for 7 years long. God knows how she was able to do it. My class boys, hardly talk to me due to my rude tone. I was a very unfriendly kind of a girl.
After passing 12th grade, a boy came into my life. It was going great in the beginning. Then I found myself complaining about his qualities like he is so short-tempered, not at all friendly, and getting angry about trivial things. I used to always ask him to change, instead of understanding that he is just a mere reflection of mine.
This realization hit me after 1 year of my relationship, that’s when I came to know the power of our subconscious mind and how it works. Your thoughts are the powerhouse, they will determine your surrounding and your life as well.
After knowing this, I started working on my thoughts, I read a quote on Instagram “ You will end up attracting the same kind of people as you are”. This quote completely changes my perspective. I started introspecting my thoughts, changed every negative thought to a positive one, and started developing the qualities that I was expecting in people around me.
I used to start my day with an affirmation “ I attract amazing, fun-loving, and like-minded people to me every day.” And used to repeat it as many times as I can throughout the day. Within 1 or 2 months I start getting the results. This is the secret I mentioned in the beginning —
If you do something or want something, begin with your thoughts, and have trust and patience, you will surely get the desired results.
Thank you so much for reading my story.
Comments
Post a Comment